March 2013 – > ONGOING
DASH Civil per annum value = $6million
Our current scope:
- Reinforced Concrete, Formwork and reinforcement preparation, concrete pours.
- Construction of 500 l/m of “In Situ” Retaining walls construction. We succeeded in providing a high standard retaining wall on time.
- 1200m2, 150mm deep concrete slab including main roads specified joint cutting and sealing.
- We are continuing to construct concrete footpaths and crossovers to “City of Belmont” specification throughout the project.
- Plant hire, both wet and dry hire.(New range of excavators, pozi tracks, IT/Loaders, Rollers, Tipper trucks)
- Highway Underpass “in situ” concrete footing construction.
- MSE walls installation.
- Drainage installation.
- Footpath/crossover construction.
- Plant and Machinery “dry” and “wet” hire.
- Labour Hire.
Working closely with live traffic: Traffic management plans have been developed for every work front. We adhere to strict guidelines that specify distances and traffic physical barriers types between the work crew and traffic. As an indirect consequence of our strict traffic control, we have had to address tight time frames and outside of normal work hours. With sufficient pre planning and coordination we have delivered on our promises