July 2014 – > March 2016
DASH Civil per annum value = $4 million
- Reinforced Concrete, Formwork and reinforcement preparation, concrete pours.
- Fibre Reinforced concrete slab preparation and pours.
- Detailed and calculated earthworks around large range of services.
- Service Installation
- Drainage installation.
- Footpath/crossover construction.
- Labour Hire.
- Plant hire, both wet and dry hire. (New range of excavators, pozi tracks, Tipper truck, Flat Bed truck)
Excavation in area full of existing live services: We located existing services utilising the services of professional service locators and chose to hand dig wherever in the vicinity of the services.
Excavation permits and detailed planning are prime catalysts in achieving a safe work area.
DASH civil contracting did not have any incident in relation to earthworks on this project.
Working closely with the public: Our plant operators had to be very careful and constantly utilise two way communications along with spotters when moving
Our workforce was addressed in relation to positive communication with the public.
Enclosed work area: Our works were coordinated and planned every day so that all work fronts can continue with productivity