Provision of concreting services (Footpaths, Shared used footpaths etc) for City of Cockburn
August 2014 -> Ongoing
DASH Civil per annum value = $500,000
In August 2014 we were awarded the 3 year contract for the “Provision of concreting services (Footpaths, Shared used footpaths etc)”
Our direct clients are the “City of Cockburn”.
The Works/Services required include:
- Setting out of works from established benchmarks and boundaries.
- Site clearance of all vegetation and rubbish.
- Excavation and preparation of the sub grade and base.
- Forming, placing and finishing of the concrete.
- Backfilling, compacting and grading of the footpath or other reserve to match the new concrete structure.
- General site clean-up on completion of the works.
- Concrete path reconstruction, restoration and repair services.
Working closely with live traffic: We have employed a Traffic management company to develop our traffic management plans and set up our traffic management prior to accessing site.
Members of the public: We clearly mark our site boundaries and install physical barriers to highlight to members of the public where the work zone is and to keep people away from our work area.